Source said Allan smokie took 3 months to complete the payment of his new rides.





Legendary Singer Allan Odoch best known smokie Allan recently acquired a Toyota Prado green light color model 2007.

According to a friend close to Allan,claims that when Smokie approached the car dealer for the acquired Toyota, he was not fully loaded and was not able to pay for the Ride.that same friend added that after the negotiations failed between Allan and the motor dealer,a car dealer tells Allan to pay for the car in installment and Allan accepted it.

A friend also said Allan pay the first Cash in early June 2019 which was 60% of the money and finished the remaining 40% balance this September.

Northern buzz keep you posted!