The 2021/2022 NUMA Ceremony Date And Venue Finally Confirmed. Voting Still Going On

The Northern Uganda Music Awards (NUMA) is an annual event which is mostly held in Gulu City organized to recognize and award outstanding artists in the music industry of Northern Uganda. It is an event filled with so much glamour.

The awards ceremony which always takes place on 1st January of every year has been rescheduled to 29th January 2022 due to the presidential address on 1st January 2022 about Covid-19 and other factors.

According to the organisers, the voting has been pushed for few days until further notice.

Meanwhile the online voting counts 30% and the crowds, committees and generally pece stadium takes the remaining 70%.

And the awards ceremony slated to take place at War Memorial stadium (pece stadium

3 Comments